We take safety very seriously. As we like to say, your kid’s Safety is our #1 Priority.
That’s why we have a quality control inspection with every bounce house before and after it is used.
We follow all major inflatable safety standards and stay up-to-date with the latest safety guidelines. All of our inflatables are entirely manufactured with strong commercial grade material.
We are proud members of S.I.O.T.O (The Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization) and are certified inflatable safety operators. We are certified both on Basic Inflatable Safety Operation and Advanced Inflatable Safety Operation.
We take the time to go over and explain all safety rules and procedures with renters, we make sure our renters understand and feel confident with all safety instructions.
Please feel free to verify our Safety Certification by Clicking Here
How do we make Safety our #1 priority?
Follow all industry standards for inflatable safety
Trained Members of S.I.O.T.O (The Safety Inflatable Operators Training Organization)
We only carry inflatables manufactured with reinforced commercial grade material
Only carry new inflatables with latest safety features
Safety labels on all inflatable rides
We provide safe operation instructions for renters
Inflatable Safety Rules:
Participators must be supervised at ALL times. Please go over all rules with participators before using the inflatable unit(s). Here are some of our basic safety rules to ensure inflatable safety. Please make sure all participators follow all of the following safety rules:
1. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable AT ALL TIMES. #1 And Most Important Rule!
2. No candy, food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean.
3. Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
4. No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired)
5. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls and/or roof is dangerous and must not be allowed.
6. Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
7. Anyone with head, back, neck or any muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, children under 3 years of age, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
8. Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
9. No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at any time.
10. Assist all participators in entering and exiting the inflatable unit(s).
11. Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is dangerous.
12. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults (and/or flips) and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
13. Bounce House MUST be staked to the ground securely at all times to prevent tipping or injury. Do not use if winds exceed 20mph. If high winds exist, exit the bounce house immediately and turn off the blower.
14. The customer/lessee assumes the role of operator while unit is in their possession. Unless Super Partyland LLC has agreed in writing to provide this service.